Managing Environmental Compliance: Introducing ICOR
It can be a daunting task to work out what applies to you, where to find it and whether it’s even still in force.
ICOR, the Imvelo Compliance Obligations Register, is the smart way to manage your compliance obligations. We provide a modular subscription plan that includes various compliance documents, all updated and checked by specific industry professionals.
Here are some of the reasons that the ICOR portal will give you a better service:
- Much more user-friendly and easier to navigate legislation specific to your activities – with colour-coded sections and tabs to easily find what you are looking for (no more complicated word or excel documents!)
- There is an area for a ‘Compliance Statement’ bespoke to your organisation in order to demonstrate how your obligations are managed
- Online portal with 24-hour access/password protected
- Updates will be conducted monthly but a qualified environmental consultant, so legislation is always up to date and relevant
- You will be notified when your monthly check has been completed. If there has been an update to your register, this will be explained via email if you are required to take action
- You will be able to download a PDF of the register if you would like to save updated versions (although version control will be managed through the portal!)
- The Record of Checks and Changes will sit in the portal, which means no additional records for you to version control
Imvelo continue to supply an excellent and timely service on Compliance Obligations updates. They also show a good knowledge in relation to all other enquires regarding environmental legislation.
Blogs and Insights
In the last two months, our daily lives have been turned upside down, with us all finding ways to adjust. Here at Imvelo, the big challenge has been changing the way in which we perform our audits. Traditionally done in person, we are now finding innovative ways to do...
What is The Plastic Straw Debate, you may ask? What is even there to debate about something that is so commonsensical? You know what, you are right. There's nothing there to debate about whether the ban made sense or not, but there certainly is a possibility for a...
It’s not all doom and gloom. The alternative 2020 environmental compliance report. In the space of two months, the world has changed drastically. From the utter tragedy of the Australian wildfires, the finality of leaving the EU, and the ongoing unknowns of the...