IEMA Environmental Sustainability Training for Managers
About IEMA Environmental Sustainability training module:
Imvelo is proud to be the only provider of this IEMA Accredited Environmental Sustainability Training course in the North East.
This two-day course is intended to support managers and supervisors from any industry/business sector in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department. It enables you to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation and is ideal to rapidly upskill your team and those who oversee operational objectives.
IEMA verify that internationally renowned businesses such as Arriva, Interserve and Hanson have already reduced their environmental impact and improved their bottom line with Sustainability Skills for the Workforce – book now to rapidly upskill your workforce and increase performance, efficiency, and impact.
Who is IEMA Environmental Sustainability Training for?
This course is aimed at supervisors and managers from any industry or business sector who want to oversee organisational improvements, including representatives from:
- Senior Management Teams
- Site Managers/ Supervisors
- HR, Finance, R&D, Procurement and Marketing/ Sales Teams
- HSEQ, Operations, Logistics and Compliance Teams
On successful completion, delegates will be able to:
- Evaluate drivers for change and their barriers.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of baseline data to monitor and improve performance.
- Apply knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain to create a sustainable supply chain.
- Demonstrate the importance of implementing resource efficiency to build circularity in business.
- Demonstrate how employees can improve environmental performance.
- 14 Hours of Guided Learning Over 2 Days
- Online Assessment from IEMA following workshop (30 mins – to be completed within 1 month)
I undertook the IEMA course delivered by Tamma. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and obvious drive to improve environmental practice was evident and it made sometimes complex, legislative information easy to understand and ingest. The importance of this cannot be underestimated when the message has to get across, and have a positive impact to a wide range of people, hence why Imvelo has become such a success story in it’s relatively young life.
Book your training module today
Blogs and Insights
The ultimate guide to starting a zero-waste business The concept of zero waste is concerned with managing systems and commodities in ways that create low waste and promise better conservation. These systems help to execute the application of new...
A-Z of Sustainability: Year Ahead Sustainability changes for 2023 and upcoming trends you should focus on There is a growing need to adopt a new set of Sustainable Development Goals that aim to “Transform the World”. Change comes with...
UNEP: The United Nations Environment Programme This week I want to talk about the United Nations Environment Program, which is, by the UN’s own definition, the leading environmental authority in the United Nations System. The UNEP, since 1972, has been using its...